1. Yogurt is easier to digest than milk. Many people who cannot tolerate milk, either because of a protein allergy or lactose intolerance, can enjoy yogurt. The culturing process makes yogurt more digestible than milk. The live active cultures create lactase, the enzyme lactose-intolerant people lack, and another enzyme contained in some yogurts (beta-galactosidase) also helps improve lactose absorption in lactase-deficient persons. Bacterial enzymes created by the culturing process, partially digest the milk protein casein, making it easier to absorb and less allergenic. In our pediatric practice, we have observed that children who cannot tolerate milk can often eat yogurt without any intestinal upset. While the amount varies among brands of yogurt, in general, yogurt has less lactose than milk. The culturing process has already broken down the milk sugar lactose into glucose and galactose, two sugars that are easily absorbed by lactose-intolerant persons.
2. Yogurt contributes to colon health. There’s a medical truism that states: “You’re only as healthy as your colon.” When eating yogurt, you care for your colon in two ways. First, yogurt contains lactobacteria, intestines-friendly bacterial cultures that foster a healthy colon, and even lower the risk of colon cancer. Lactobacteria, especially acidophilus, promotes the growth of healthy bacteria in the colon and reduces the conversion of bile into carcinogenic bile acids. The more of these intestines-friendly bacteria that are present in your colon, the lower the chance of colon diseases. Basically, the friendly bacteria in yogurt seems to deactivate harmful substances (such as nitrates and nitrites before they are converted to nitrosamines) before they can become carcinogenic.
Secondly, yogurt is a rich source of calcium – a mineral that contributes to colon health and decreases the risk of colon cancer. Calcium discourages excess growth of the cells lining the colon, which can place a person at high risk for colon cancer. Calcium also binds cancer-producing bile acids and keeps them from irritating the colon wall. People that have diets high in calcium (e.g. Scandinavian countries) have lower rates of colorectal cancer. One study showed that an average intake of 1,200 milligrams of calcium a day is associated with a 75 percent reduction of colorectal cancer. As a survivor of colon cancer, I have a critical interest in the care of my colon. My life depends on it.
3. Yogurt improves the bioavailability of other nutrients. Culturing of yogurt increases the absorption of calcium and B-vitamins. The lactic acid in the yogurt aids in the digestion of the milk calcium, making it easier to absorb.
4. Yogurt can boost immunity. Researchers who studied 68 people who ate two cups of live-culture yogurt daily for three months found that these persons produced higher levels of immunity boosting interferon. The bacterial cultures in yogurt have also been shown to stimulate infection-fighting white cells in the bloodstream. Some studies have shown yogurt cultures to contain a factor that has anti-tumor effects in experimental animals.
|NUTRITIP: Yogurt – Good for Young and Old
Yogurt is a valuable health food for both infants and elderly persons. For children, it is a balanced source of protein, fats, carbohydrates, and minerals in a texture that kids love. For senior citizens, who usually have more sensitive colons or whose intestines have run out of lactase, yogurt is also a valuable food. Elderly intestines showed declining levels of bifidus bacteria, which allow the growth of toxin-producing and, perhaps, cancer-causing bacteria.
5. Yogurt aids healing after intestinal infections. Some viral and allergic gastrointestinal disorders injure the lining of the intestines, especially the cells that produce lactase. This results in temporary lactose malabsorption problems. This is why children often cannot tolerate milk for a month or two after an intestinal infection. Yogurt, however, because it contains less lactose and more lactase, is usually well-tolerated by healing intestines and is a popular “healing food” for diarrhea. Many pediatricians recommend yogurt for children suffering from various forms of indigestion. Research shows that children recover faster from diarrhea when eating yogurt. It’s good to eat yogurt while taking antibiotics. The yogurt will minimize the effects of the antibiotic on the friendly bacteria in the intestines.
|NUTRITIP: A Chaser for Antibiotics
Antibiotics kill not only harmful bacteria; they also kill the healthy ones in the intestines. The live bacterial cultures in yogurt can help replenish the intestines with helpful bacteria before the harmful ones take over. I usually “prescribe” a daily dose of yogurt while a person is taking antibiotics and for two weeks thereafter.
A 1999 study reported in Pediatrics showed that lactobacillus organisms can reduce antibiotic-associated diarrhea.
6. Yogurt can decrease yeast infections. Research has shown that eating eight ounces of yogurt that contains live and active cultures daily reduces the amount of yeast colonies in the vagina and decreases the incidence of vaginal yeast infections.
7. Yogurt is a rich source of calcium. An 8-ounce serving of most yogurts provides 450 mg. of calcium, one-half of a child’s RDA and 30 to 40 percent of the adult RDA for calcium. Because the live-active cultures in yogurt increase the absorption of calcium, an 8-ounce serving of yogurt gets more calcium into the body than the same volume of milk can.
8. Yogurt is an excellent source of protein. Plain yogurt contains around ten to fourteen grams of protein per eight ounces, which amounts to twenty percent of the daily protein requirement for most persons. In fact, eight ounces of yogurt that contains live and active cultures, contains 20 percent more protein than the same volume of milk (10 grams versus 8 grams). Besides being a rich source of proteins, the culturing of the milk proteins during fermentation makes these proteins easier to digest. For this reason, the proteins in yogurt are often called “predigested.”
9. Yogurt can lower cholesterol. There are a few studies that have shown that yogurt can reduce the blood cholesterol. This may be because the live cultures in yogurt can assimilate the cholesterol or because yogurt binds bile acids, (which has also been shown to lower cholesterol), or both.
10. Yogurt is a “grow food.” Two nutritional properties of yogurt may help children with intestinal absorption problems grow: the easier digestibility of the proteins and the fact that the lactic acid in yogurt increases the absorption of minerals. And even most picky-eaters will eat yogurt in dips and smoothies and as a topping.
Perhaps we can take a health tip about yogurt cultures from cultures who consume a lot of yogurt, such as the Bulgarians who are noted for their longer lifespan and remain in good health well into old age.
Article extracted from : http://www.askdrsears.com/topics/family-nutrition/yogurt/10-reasons-yogurt-top-health-food
Hormones are essential chemical messengers in the body. These travel from the bloodstream and into the different organs and tissues of the body. The endocrine glands are the main producer of these hormones and there are various endocrine glands in the body. These include the thyroid glands, thymus glands, pituitary gland, pancreatic glands and adrenal glands. Since hormones are dominant, they only need a small amount to cause significant changes within the body and excessive production of hormones from any of these glands can cause adverse effects.
Hormones are necessary for all body functions including growth, cell repair, reproduction, metabolism and appetite. However, these functions can be affected by the disruption in hormone balance. Once the balanced of hormones are disrupted, it causes various hormone imbalance symptoms within an individual’s body. There are several factors that can cause a disruption in this balance such as sedentary lifestyle, poor eating habits, skipping meals, stress, smoking, nutritional deficiency, alcohol consumption, irritants and pollution. Aside from these, it can also be affected by the menopausal period and consumption of birth control pills in women.
Hormone Imbalance Symptoms in Men and Women
The symptoms of hormone imbalance can affect both men and women regardless of age. However, the symptoms are more common for individuals who are in their middle age. Some of the symptoms that are common for both genders with this condition include the following:
- Gum problems
- Changes in the smell of the body
- Hormonal headaches
- Hair loss
- Gas pains and indigestion
- Low sexual drive
- Mood swings
- Night sweats
- Memory problems
- Poor appetite
- Rapid pulse
- Lack of concentration
- Thinning of the hair
- Sore joints
- Unusual stress
- Tingling sensations
- Weight gain or weight loss
- Feeling of tiredness and fatigue
Male Hormone Imbalance Symptoms
Some of the noticeable symptoms of hormone imbalance in male individuals include the following:
- Burning sensation while voiding or urinating
- Erectile dysfunction
- Poor muscular strength
- Enlarged prostate
- Low sperm count
- Development of prostate cancer
Female Hormone Imbalance Symptoms
For female individuals suffering from hormone imbalance, some of the most common symptoms are as follows:
- Breast cysts
- Growth of facial hair
- Fibrocystic breasts
- Hot flashes
- Gallbladder ailments
- Painful menstruation
- PMS or premenstrual syndrome
- Polycystic ovaries
- Breast tenderness
- Sudden tears
- UTI or urinary tract infections
- Unusually heavy menstruation
- Vaginal dryness
- Yeast infection
- Uterine fibroids
In order to restore the balance of hormones within your body, you have to do necessary changes in your diet and you have to follow a regular schedule of exercises. As much as possible, make sure that you avoid eating junk foods or processed foods as these contain ingredients that can affect the normal functions and production of the hormones in your body. If you are experiencing any hormone imbalance symptoms, make sure that you avoid eating certain foods like butter, milk, cheese and other dairy products. Foods that contain high amount of animal fat should also be excluded from your diet as these may delay your recovery from hormone imbalance. Foods that contain high amount of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and essential vitamins and minerals should be the focus of your regular meals if you want to treat hormone imbalance.
Engaging in regular exercises is considered as one of the components of healthy living. However, you should know that regular exercises could also be a great treatment against hormone imbalance symptoms. As much as possible, make sure that you perform regular exercises like walking, running or jogging to help your body restore the normal production of hormones and maintain its balance. You can also perform swimming or dancing exercises if you want or yoga and other meditation exercises. If you are interested in sports, you can use sports of your choice as your exercise and this may include basketball, volleyball, badminton, soccer, football, tennis and even gymnastics.
The symptoms of this condition can be easily dealt with as long as you know how to. Maintaining a healthy diet and engaging in various exercises is the key to restoring the balance in your hormones. However, you should know that there are certain supplements that can also help you fight hormone imbalance. These supplements can help regulate the production of body hormones and prevent one hormone from over-producing. Nevertheless, before opting for these supplements, make sure that you consult your physician first. Take note that excessive consumption of certain supplements can also result to hormone imbalance that means it can add to your problem rather than being a solution for it.
Article extracted from : http://www.hormone-imbalance-symptoms.com/
Millions of individuals are shocked to find that their doctor advises them that they have high blood pressure (hypertension). Often there are no symptoms, no reason to suspect that the pressure of blood in the arteries is high, putting pressure on the arteries and veins. These blood vessels become more rigid with age giving rise to blood vessels being more inclined to burst.
About 90% of people who have high blood pressure have no obvious underlying cause. This is medically called essential hypertension, but there are certainly increased risk factors and these will be discussed later in the article.
This condition is extremely common affecting 10 to 20 per cent of the UK adult population. Hypertension is more common in men that in women and occurs more frequently in middle and old age, although a surprising number of young adults are being found to be hypertensive.
In 10% of cases there is a definite cause of high blood pressure. This is called specific hypertension. These causes include certain disorders of the adrenal glands. One of the hormones that the adrenal glands produce is called aldosterone. Aldosterone controls the amount of sodium and potassium that there is in the blood and tissues. This alters fluid levels in the cells and the fluid around the cells and can cause the blood to become too thick, thus increasing blood pressure. Also,in some cases of kidney disese, hypertension may occur due to changes in the production of angiotensin, a protein that is involved in narrowing small blood vessels in tissues. This causes an increase in blood pressure. There are certain congenital heart defects that give rise to specific hypertension and certain drugs can cause high blood pressure. Taking the combined contraceptive pill appears to increase the risk of hypertension.
How do I evaluate how serious my problem is?
The doctor or nurse will measure your blood pressure using a sphygmomanometer (try to pronounce it!) to measure the force on the blood vessels as the heart pumps and the pressure of the vessels when the heart is at rest in between beats. This gives two figures that you are no doubt familiar with. Below is a rough idea of how the doctor will assess the results. Remember that everyone’s blood pressure rises temporarly and falls because this is a natural occurence in the body. It becomes a problem when it is constantly high, or becomes high very suddenly. So oftentimes you will be asked to return and perhaps be seen by a nurse, to ensure that you are not suffering from ‘white coat syndrome” (stress of having blood pressure taken by a doctor can naturally cause a rise in blood pressure in some people, which could be wrongly interpreted).
- Borderline hypertension: 120-16-/90-94 mmHg
- Mild hypertension: 140 -160/95-104 mmHg
- Moderate hypertension: 140-180/105-114 mmHg
- Severe hypertension: 160+/115+ mmHg
What can I do to help high blood pressure?
The good news is that about 80% of individuals fall into the borderline to moderate hypertension range and most cases can be brought under control very successfully by change in lifestyle, diet and taking natural remedies and herbal remedies that are known to help hypertension. These methods can often be superior to drugs in cases of borderline and moderate hypertension.
It is true to say that all drugs have side effects. Diuretic drugs and beta-blockers have side effects listed including incresed risk of heart disease and most medical professionals will try and avoid giving these if they can unless the problem is persistent and doesn’t respond to lifestyle changes.
If you suffer from severe hypertension (160+/115+), drugs are indicated. However employing all the measures by eating a diet rich in nutrients can help tremendously in cases of moderate high blood pressure. It appears that when drug therapy is necessary ACE inhibitors or calcium channel blockers seem to be the safest options.
General Lifestyle, Diet and Natural Remedy Guidelines for Helping Hypertension
Many individuals are enlightened regarding healthy eating. But there are some specific areas that someone with high blood pressure should particularly consider.
- Lose weight if necessary
- Avoid high alcohol consumption, caffeine and smoking. Exercise and reduce stress.
- Eat plenty of fibre obtained from unrefined grains, nuts and fruit and vegetables and pulses. We should eat at least 30g of fibre per day. If your intake of these foods are low, consider taking either LOCLO orTNT(Total&Nutrition&Today) or other natural fibre supplements that you can buy from this site.
- Eat plenty of celery, garlic and onions. Garlic and onions have been researched and have shown to reduce the systolic blood pressure in hypertensive people by 3.1%. If you don’t like eating a lot of garlic, try taking Garlic- High Potency. Take the equivalent of 4g fresh garlic per day.
- Studies show that omega-3 oils can help to reduce systolic and diastolic blood pressure by up to 9 points(mmHg). Considerably reduce intake of animal fats (fatty meat, dairy products) adn increase your consumption of 1 tablespoon of cold pressed vegetable oils daily. This can be done by daily making salad dressings, mixing in potatoes and soups. Eating nuts and sprinkling freshly ground seeds such as pumpkin, sunflower, linseeds or sesame seeds into soups or on cereals is helpful . Increase your intake of oily fish to at least 3 times per week. If you find this difficult to do, try taking either a high quality fish oil (not cod liver oil) or a flaxseed oil product. Try either, or a combination ofOmega 3 EPA and/or Flax Seed Oil . Since you need to be taking in about 1 tblsp oil, then large numbers of capsules are necessary. Try taking 4 of each daily. If they repeat on you, keep them in the refrigerator and take the cold capsules as soon as you can. They then melt further down in your stomach.
- Reducing salt intake can be helpful in some cases (sodium chloride). Steaming vegetables makes them tastier and reduces the need for salt. Avoid processed foods as they often contain high levels of salt. Eat plain nuts as opposed to salted and avoid potato crisps (chips). The body does need salt, so the best way to obtain this is by using Celtic Salt or Himalayan Salt
- There is a substance which is sythesized (produced) by the body called Coenzyme Q10, sometimes known as ubiquinone. Interestingly 39% of people suffering from hypertension are short of this coenzyme. Although no one knows what effect this has, if a person is deficient, it seems to negatively effect metabolism. Its not easy to get from one’s diet since the body manufactures it from other raw materials, but it is available from black grapes. Correcting this deficiency can reduce systolic and diastolic blood pressure by as much as 10%. How do you know if you are one of the 39% who are deficient in CoQ10? Some signs are gum disease, high cholesterol levels, and arteriosclerosis or diagnosed heart disease. You need to take about 60mg twice daily.
- Stress plays a large part in elevating blood pressure. If your doctor thinks this is your problem, click on the section in this site in the search library onto ‘Stress, anxiety” , Nutricalm contains important B vitamins as well as soothing chamomile.
- Vitamin E is the vitamin that we would say is one of the most important for the heart, as an antioxidant and to prevent blood inappropriately clotting. Its properties for healing tissue , which would include blood vessels is well documented. We suggest that a dose of 400 – 800 iu’s per day is a therapeutic dose for hypertension. We prefer to use mixed tocopherols rather than a single kind of vitamin E
- Lead toxicity is often linked to hypertension (see related article) andvitamin C. The Journal of Laboratory and Clinical Medicine Vol. 24, August 1939, No. 11, pp. 1119-1127 increased cardiovascular disease. Vitamin C is really important to promote excretion of lead from the body. People who live in soft water areas may have higher amounts of lead and lower amounts of calcium and magnesium (protective against high blood pressure) due to the high acidity of the water. If you suspect your water may be high in lead, take 500mg-1000mg 4 times daily of
- Magnesium can help lower blood pressure because it is involved in
activating the pump that allows potassium into the cell and sodium out of the cells. This in turn affects the body’s response to the amount of fluid present in the blood. Again, think of taking extra magnesium if you live in a soft water area. Consider taking 500mg to 1000mg daily (divide dose) for 3-6 months. If you have kidney disease or severe heart disease (high grade atrioventricular block), do not take magnesium. Magnesium is also helpful in combatting stress and anxiety
- Vitamin B6 taken in a B complex or in the combination supplementMega Chel . This contains an array of nutrients that support the entire circulatory system – arteries, veins, tissues and organs that service this amazing body system. We use Mega Chel in our clinic.
Diets low in potassium and high in sodium (salt) is linked to hypertension so this is where a diet high in potssium from fruit and vegetables comes in. Increasing dietary potassium can really help high blood pressure. If your diet is low in fruit and vegetables, supplementation may help, particularly if you are over 65. If you are suffering from kidney disease or taking digitalis, potassium sparing diuretics or ACE inhibitors, potassium supplements must not be taken without consulting your doctor. A high quality salt such as Himalayan salt or Celtic salt, which are rich in many minerals, are worth considering as these salts have a similar combination of minerals as extracellular fluid. We do need about half a teaspoon of salt daily.
- More obscure suggestions for causes or contributing factors for essential hypertension is the effect that geopathic stress can have on some people. Moving bedrooms or repositioning the bed, sitting in a different chair from where you usually sit may help in alleviating stresses.See related article.
- Herbal formulas have been used for centuries to help support the systems of the body. They provide nutrients and phytochemicals that can have extraordinary but safe actions on body systems. They work not by blocking chemical reactions as drugs to, but by balancing body metabolism. Hawthorne is known to have a mild effect on blood pressure and is also well known as a heart tonic. We have mentioned garlic which is a food/herb. Many herbs and fruits contain proanthocyanadins that have antioxidant properties and reduce inflammation in the arteries and veins and help to strengthen them. This is very important in helping to reduce the risk of strokes and coronary attacks. Examples of these are pine bark, bilberry and strawberry. See in the summary below some suggestions for you to try.
So as you can see there is plenty you can do to help your hypertension with natural remedies, diet and herbal remedies. Obviously the more serious your problem, the more intense your treatment programme needs to be. Please do keep it up for at least 3 months minimum. Remember that symptoms and signs take a very long time to manifest themselves, therefore the body needs plenty of time to recover. If your regime is working, continue on with the programme for at least 6 months. You can then consider reducing to a mantainence programme to help to keep things stable.
Always pay attention to what you eat. These are your raw materials that the body uses to function. If anything is missing from your diet, your body will eventually tell you with symptoms of ill heatlh. Hypertension is not a death sentence if you take care of yourself. Your body is the most precious thing you have. Look after it.
There are many natural remedies that can help strengthen your arteries and veins. Taken as a long term programme, they have shown to be very effective for a lot of people. You can purchase these high quality supplements from this website by clicking on the links below.
ARTICLE EXTRACTED FROM : http://www.turnaroundyourhealth.co.uk/Herbal-Remedies-for-Hypertension—High-Blood-Pressure/B156.htm
Arthritis treatment primarily aims to provide pain relief. Effective pain relief can be obtained with natural healing remedies for arthritis which are gentle and mild. Conventional medications typically include analgesics, anti-inflammatory drugs or anti-inflammatory drugs. Treatment generally depends on the type of arthritis you have.
Natural healing remedies for arthritis include herbal treatments, nutritional supplements and vitamins. The key to getting great results from them is dosage and consistency. For example, if you are drinking herbal teas, you will need to be consistent in drinking at least 2-3 cups a day. If you are taking superfoods, again you must be consistent in order to get the maximum effect from the nutrients.
Osteoarthritis responds well to herbal remedies such as devil’s claw. It contains iridoid glycosides in its roots and has been proven effective in treating osteoarthritis. Another herb, Boswellia (also known as Indian frankincense), is quite effective in treating the symptoms of arthritis. It is a natural anti-inflammatory and contains boswellic acids which impede the chemical reactions that cause the inflammation.
A ready-made natural remedy containing both devil’s claw and boswellia as
well as glucosmaine is JointEase Plus from Native Remedies. Regular use of the remedy will help to maintain health and mobility in the joints without the risk of side effects of conventional medicines.
Cayenne is used in an infused oil and rubbed into arthritic joints for pain relief. Other useful herbs for pain relief is alfalfa. It can help to soothe the affected area in a gentle manner without any harsh side effects. Ginger and willow bark extract contain chemicals found in conventional pain-killers. You can buy all these pain remedies in health food and herbal supply stores.
Diet and nutrition
Eat a diet high in essential nutrients and low in processed foods, additives and sugar. Also avoid excessive caffeine.
Dietary supplements like glucosamine can also be used to provide natural pain relief as well as to repair cartilage, maintain joint mobility and diminish joint deterioration.
Another supplement, chrondroitin fish oil, contains omega-3 fatty acids and is
known for controlling inflammation. It improves the shock absorbing capacity of the arthritic joint by directing fluid into the cartilage. Sardines, salmon, and anchovies are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids. You can easily get fish oil capsules from health food stores.
Another kind of essential fatty acid known as gamma-linolenic acid has also been found to be helpful in treating arthritic pain. This acid can be found in black currant seed oil, borage and evening primrose oils.
Vitamins also help controlling pain. Vitamin E is an anti-oxidant and works effectively in osteoarthritis. Vitamin E curbs joint damage caused by free radicals and helps reducing the pain.
Helpful techniques to manage the pain associated with the various forms of arthritis include controlling your body weight and gentle exercise.
Swimming, biking and water aerobics can reduce joint pain. Exercise increases blood flow, builds strong muscles. Yoga and stretching exercises help you stay flexible while preventing stiffness and joint deformities.
If you are overweight you need to control your weight to reduce the strain on your knees or ankles. Follow a healthy eating plan or natural weight loss program under the supervision of a dietician.
You can reverse arthritis by giving your body what it needs to repair itself through natural healing remedies, exercise, nutrition, detoxification and diet.
People usually have a lot of things to say about the products they market. It’s unfortunate that sometimes the testimonials are either overhyped or completely untrue. Maybe some people consider it a marketing strategy to give a larger-than-life testimonial. But for me, I really have so much testimonies and experiences that I have no need to cook up stories.
I have been so impressed by the effectiveness of Swissgarde South Africa’s NAFDAC approved products that I am always at ease recommending the products, because I’m certain I won’t be embarrassed. I have had personal testimonies as well as the testimonials of my customers, friends and family.
I began selling the products without actually using them for the first one month of being a distributor. Then my upline encouraged me to take them so I could share my own testimonials with my customers. I obeyed and I started taking the Omega Plus and Royal Jelly capsules. The first thing that tension I used to feel in the head, frequent weakness were gone. I became a healthier person.
My second testimony was that of my sister. She had been relieved of her duty and asked to go home on a day that she was troubled by itching. She’d obviously taken something that caused an allergic reaction. All the doctors prescriptions had failed and she was so restless because she couldn’t sleep. I remembered that Defender capsules are antioxidants and can get rid of toxins with similar allergic reactions, so I decided to give her 2 capsules. She took and in less that thirty minutes, she slept off(Defender has a drowsy effect on those who take it for the first time) and woke up without the itching.
Testimony no.3 is about a colleague and another friend who had suffered persistent colds for over a week and couldn’t find any relief from pharmaceutical prescriptions. I recommended Swissgarde’s Defender to them and they were both free of catarrh and colds in less that an 45 minutes. I was really excited to prove that Swissgarde delivers on it’s promise.
Testimony n0.4. I had a married colleague who complained to me about an embarrassing case of weak erections. He really felt troubled and asked if I had any remedies for it. I recommended the AloePower(my standard practice is to combine it with 40 plus for men), since I saw he was overweight and that his problem may have been caused by cholesterol blockage. And he turned out to be very pleased with the product and even referred another colleague to me.
Testimony no.5 is about a customer who later became a distributor as a result of her husbands experience with Swissgarde products. Her husband was diabetic and hypertensive, his legs were getting swollen and he kept having persistent headaches. I recommended the AloePower, Diavite, Omega plus (and later Defender as an addition in the second month). A week later she and her kids expressed excitement at their husband and father’s improvement; his blood pressure was normal, the headaches stopped, his blood sugar was fair and his swelling legs were reducing. The lady signed up as a distributor a month later so she could be buying the products regularly at a reduced price.
Testimony no.6 is about my customers who buy products for Staph infection. I’ve had repeat purchases because the effectiveness of the products. I had a customer who stopped experiencing the wormlike movements in less than a week of taking the supplements. The others experienced and energy boost and reduction in joint pains in the first week. After a month, tests revealed that the Staph growth had reduced drastically and over 3 months, they had no need to take the products anymore.
Testimony no. 7 is about a customer who had contacted me regarding his frequent muscles spasms and numbness on one part of his body.I recommended just two products that are known for blood circulation, dealing with numbness and nerve tension. He also was so impressed that he finally became a distributor.
Testimony no’s 8. I think the most impressive testimony for me is that of a former colleague who’s dad was diabetic and had accidentally stepped on a nail. The wound wouldn’t heal for months. I recommended Defender because of it’s healing properties. I called her about 9 days later and she said she noticed that the wound was drying up and healing was evident.
I can go on and on about Swissgarde products but I am pressed for time. What a joy it is to represent a product that delivers on it’s promises. You are guaranteed success from the start. If you want to get into the herbal and nutritional market in Nigerian and Africa at large, do get involved in one that is credible. I choose Swissgarde and it’s my wish that you will too.
For information on becoming a distributor, contact me on 08023467737, 08060778264.
Do you have a problem with low sperm count or infertility?I recommend Swissgarde South Africa’s Food and Herbal extracts(NAFDAC approved):
1. Double Power – Contains minerals for increasing sperm count and fertility in
men and women.
- 60 coated tablets for 30 days -
2. 40 plus for women – Helps to balance hormones in women which aids
- 30 tablets for 30 days-
3. Defender – An antioxidant and a natural antibiotic for general
infections.Contains trace elements like zinc and selenium ,etc., often closely associated with fertility issues.
- 60 capsules for 30 days -
4. AloePower – Liquid supplement that detoxifies the body and increases
energy. Contains Aloevera, Aloe Bitters, Sunderlandia, etc.
- 1 litre for one month -
Call 08023467737 , 08060778264 to place your orders or order www.freewebs.com/natureandhealth/yourorder.htm ! A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU!!!
I’ve worked for a radio station for 3 years and anyone who’s worked for that long knows that
PAID EMPLOYMENT IS CRAP!!!!!!!!!!
The Boss makes all the money and you keep slaving to pay the bills.Not enough time for yourself and never enough money to do all you would love to do.(Not to mention salary delays.)
Well,I got to a point where I decided I had to find an extra source of income or forever continue the cycle of frustration.
So I embraced SWISSGARDE because it gave me an opportunity to earn extra income part time with just N5,500.00 minimum while I keep my full time job.
It’s a simple, practical part-time business that anyone can do.No specialized skills required.
It pays and that’s all that matters!
If you are interested in knowing more about the SWISSGARDE Business Opportunity,